Sunday, December 2, 2012

I Love Christmas in Florida!!!!

 Hello All!

I must say that after spending so many years living up north during the Christmas holiday season, I LOVE living in Florida this time of year..I mean seriously, we are putting up the ole' Christmas tree today with shorts on.. It doesn't get much better than that IMHO!
I remember as a kid growing up in Florida and hating it! All of my northern relatives were envious of us living in the sunshine state and we in turn were jealous of them for living where it snowed. This envy did not last long though. When I was about 8 years old my parents decided that it would be good for us to experience a "White Christmas". So, we drove to upstate New York that Christmas and got to see snow for the first time. I remember enjoying the time with my family: snowmobiling, etc but honestly, really missing my home in Florida. I know this isn't for everyone. But for this Florida gal, it is truly home:)
Feel free to share your stories here. Do you like living in Florida during the Christmas season? If so, why? If not, why? 
Regardless of where you spend your Christmas this year, We wish you and yours the happiest season ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment